24 June 2010

Sorry

I have been playing hooky from my blog for no reason or maybe I've forgotten I have a blog. It is nice to hear from 2 of my thousands of fans out there.

Actually I've been a little afraid to go out lately. This AIDSheimers is really beginning to stress me out. There are times when I go out and forget where I'm going. And I've been walking around in a daze kinda like seeing everything out of focus.

So I stay home and avoid all contact with the outside world. When I do go out I make a list of places to go and why I'm going. I also have some fun hallucinations plus I'm having dizzy spells and I just have to sit down and catch my breath and wait until the spinning stops.

And then when I do feel better, I get on-line and my tremors kick in, but when I start working, my hands start banging at the keyboard. Dr J did prescribe something he felt would stop the shakes and it worked, but it works for just a few hours. And now I'm getting involuntary movement all over. My head, legs, and arms all twitch on their own.

And so, I'm scared. Stay home, nobody will see it. And I haven't vomited since April. I look to the future and can't really anything because of the smog.

More later...

2 comments:

  1. please know you are in my prayers
    I hope to see you sunday
    love ya
    mother phil-ss

    ReplyDelete