16 June 2010

Mental Health Day/Ladies Luncheon

I went to see Dr K for my monthly visit today. She finally noticed the weight loss and I thanked her for that compliment. We talked about other things before I dropped my bomb. A month she said?

She's also been saying I should ask somebody to go with me to these appointments so I can have a second set of ears listening and asking questions. We shall see. Overall it was a good session and nice to have someone else to talk to about my problems.

I got an email from P13 asking me to lunch and I said sure, just say where. She brought R again and we walked over to the Lone Star Cafe on the Riverwalk. She read my blog so she knew what was going on. She wet noodled me.

At least when I go back I'll have a list of questions to ask. I'm planning on typing questions up, so if any of you who have been through this, please help me by asking questions in the comments field.

After lunch I said good-bye then took the trolly to the pharmacy then the library. Gurl had a busy day. I was ready for nap, but I was too tired to sleep, so I just sat in my recliner with my eyes closed.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment