19 February 2021

TV AND MOVIE QUOTES

As most of y'all know, I am quite the movie fan. Something happened in the 60's that drove my sister and me to escape reality by watching movies.

Way back in the day, KENS-TV used to show movie musicals. Being in the FAA, Future Faggots of America, I quickly learned all the songs and music. 

We love to quote films and I learned to use them in my lexicon. In MI I used to quote On Golden Pond when friends came over. I did a great imitation of Ethel Thayer and I'd make impromptu speeches. 

Here are some quotes:

My Mother, a waitress.

You make me hotter than Georgia asphalt.

I love you more than my hair color. 

You played it for her, you can play it for me...

You bet your Bippy.

See if you can guess. I will post five more periodically.




No comments:

Post a Comment