15 February 2021

I live.

Michael Hunt is alive and well, I have emailed every FB email available. I wrote them. And I finally filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau.

So much has happened since my last post in FB.

My beautiful niece is doing better for the most part. It was touch and go there for a while. She's at home finally but has had some more hospital visits.

I had issues with Google back in 2016, so I can but hope that this will work.

I am TRUMP virus free. I got a call to get my vaccine, but have no transportation. My labs are fabulous, everything is normal. I sometimes wonder if I'm sick.

I used to post music I would like for my service, since I'm not having one. I will post these as FUN MUSIC.

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1bFr2SWP1I&pbjreload=101

Good to be back.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment