21 February 2021

NAME THAT TUNE

 I wrote in Face Book that I used to love Name That Tune back in the day. Once again, Dad couldn't figure out how I knew so much. 

I came across a modern version on FOX. I was very disappointed. It has the same rules. The problem is they have some rap and other poor choices. 

A lot of my music and film I learned I owe to my fabulous sister, Eva. Because of her, I learned to appreciate classic singers and films. She also taught me to dance and to sing romantic songs. 

Years ago, we used to listen to KQXT that played adult contemporary music. One of my early favorite was and still is is Johnny Mathis. I've seen him live several times. One memorable performance, Joel surprised me with tickets to see him. Johnny introduced a song from a current Broadway tune, Memory from Cats. 


No comments:

Post a Comment