27 August 2014

Addiction

I officially have no life. I found Mark and Ethan in you tube and now I've found three other couples.

It's like watching a train wreck, I just can't get enough. RJ and Will are a couple in CA. Luke and Trent are from the UK and Australia. And Vinny and Luke are also from the UK although Vinny is American. Luke and Trent are married as are Vinny and Luke. RJ and will are engaged.

They're all cute couples. I must say I'm envious of their relationships. They are all in the honeymoon stage and they're all lovey dovey. Of course I think of all my relationships and how they all started off great. I pray these couples stay together.

RJ and Will have the longest relationship at four years. It's so nice to see these couples with the love and support of their families. I remember my parents were supportive of all my exes.

Chiflaco out.

No comments:

Post a Comment