06 August 2014

Weight Gain

I've gained 14 pounds! Don't know how it happened it just did. I have been eating out a lot lately. It's just too hot to cook let alone bake. I've been in a baking mood but don't have the desire.

I've started eating salads again. I need to lose the weight. I just feel so fat now. I feel like I've gained 50 lbs rather than 14. I also feel bloated. There are times when I eat that I feel like I ate a side of beef. I can feel the food in my throat like I'm ready to throw up. I've started eating very light for dinner, usually toast or a PB&J. Otherwise I'd feel like throwing up.

Nothing much else going on. I've been exhausted a lot lately. It's probably the sun but I'm so worn out. Yesterday I went to breakfast with Andrew. The restaurant is three blocks away but I had trouble with my knee. It swelled up and I had to lie down when I got home.

Andrew is a neighbor. He's cool, he's straight but gay friendly. I can joke about things with him and he won't get paranoid. Bless his heart, he's had knee replacement surgery, a prostate cancer scare, and now he's got a brain tumor that they have to shrink before they treat him.

Eddie was very jealous and he was jealous of Andrew. Like I'm gonna do something with anyone. I haven't been sexually active in so long I probably forgot what to do. People say it's like riding a bike. Thing is, I never learned.

I've also been napping a lot lately. I think it's the heat. I wake up, have coffee and then get sleepy. I'm one of those weird people that don't find caffeine as a stimulant. I remember when I was a young whipper snapper, my Mom would put coffee in my bottle and told me to go to sleep, so I did. Guess it carried over to adulthood.

Chiflaco out.

No comments:

Post a Comment