13 August 2014

Podiatrist

It was painful! I schlepped to the podiatrist today. He pared off about a lb. of callouses. It was painful but it had to be done. Problem was I had to pay extra since I'm not diabetic. If I were then it would be free. I have something worse and they overlook it.

It's so nice to be able to walk again. I still have knee problems and have been wearing my brace again. But it's such a relief. It's unbearable. It's like I'm walking on fire it hurts so much.

But I'm okay for another few months. He previously suggested pedicures but they didn't shave enough off. I'm gonna start seeing him every three months to keep it under control.

Went to the cinema while I was out. Saw Guardians of The Galaxy. Pure fluff but I wanted to see it. Watch for the DVD, nothing spectacular to write about. They did leave it open for a sequel which they've already decided on.

Chiflaco out.

No comments:

Post a Comment