17 August 2014

Ladies Who Lunch

Went to lunch with Ernest today. We'd been looking forward to it for a while. We decided on Indian since we haven't had it in a while and I've been craving it like crazy.

We got to the buffet and quickly served ourselves. The food was scrumptious as always. They have something called paneer which is a spinach dish I like to drizzle on basmati rice.

I also got some chicken curry and lamb meatballs, again, delicious. We filled up pretty quick. We chatted a bit before going up for round two. But that was about it. We only ate two plates of food. I thought for sure I'd eat more since I had been looking forward to lunch.

We came home and he showed me how to use my scanner. I can be quite the blonde sometimes. Now I should add more to my blog that nobody reads. That's what Mike says. I don't care, it's for me anyway. And if someone should care about me, good, they know what's going on in my life.

I pulled out my backgammon set and he let me win three times. We hadn't played in years but it came back pretty quick. His main problem is setting up the board and it's pretty easy after that.

He gets along with Jean-Luc, who doesn't? There's still that something between us. We talked about a lot of things including relationships. Don't know if I'm seeing things into it, but there's an unknown that we don't want to talk about.

We get along well. He does look out after me. We have the same sense of humour and he's one of the few intelligent people I know. Yeah, we fit together well. If you got to check out Mark and Ethan, that's how me and Ernest are.

I caught him looking at me several times. And I have to admit I looked at him a lot. I still find him attractive after 27 years. We haven't seen each other in a while and it takes so little to jump in to each other. Guess we'll pussy foot around for another 27 years.

And after catching up with Mark and Ethan, I think I'm ready for a relationship. I miss being with someone. I miss looking out after someone and somebody looking out for me. It's like I tell Mike, I cook, bake, clean, do yard work, I'm a catch.

But where am I gonna meet Mr Right? I can't even meet Mr Right for Tonight! I've never been one to play the field and I'm not about to start now. I just know that if I should get in another relationship, it's for keeps.

Chiflaco out.

No comments:

Post a Comment