10 August 2014

Quiet Week

It's been a quiet week again. Didn't go out because of the heat. Not to mention my left knee is swollen and it's hard to walk with callouses. Of course they're worse on my left foot. I've been trying to make an appointment with the podiatrist but I keep getting his voicemail. He care pare down the callouses and he did recommend pedicures, but they don't shave enough off.

I went to the store yesterday morning and it was already hot. This was at 7,30 and the humidity was high as well. And it hurt so much to walk. But I still have to go if only to get Jean-Luc his food.

I've also been sleeping a lot lately. I blame the heat. I've been taking long naps and going to bed early. I've also been very bored. Nothing seems to catch my attention. I even saw a Kevin Costner film and that let me down. I mean, Kevin Costner! And if you don't know, I love him.

Let's see what today has in store for me. So far I'm ready for bed already.

Chiflaco out.

No comments:

Post a Comment