06 August 2014

Dark Shadows

I'm still on a Dark Shadows kick. It started out in black and white and now it's in color. I'm up to 1967 and still have four years worth to watch.

I just found a Dark Shadows Almanac that has episode synopsis that I have on hold at the library. Apparently there are some other people into it also. Maybe if I read what's gonna happen I can stop watching the discs.

I do get fed up periodically but it's like a car accident, I just can't get away from it. The acting is horrendous and the writing predictable. I don't remember much that's going on, but I can still recite lines before they're said. Maybe I'm that intelligent.

Also, in 1991, the Dark Shadows creator rewrote the series with Ben Cross as Barnabas. It ran for only one season but I remember it was great. Well, they have it at the library and I'm watching it now. It's really good and I don't know why it didn't continue.

Okay, I have no life.

Chiflaco out.

No comments:

Post a Comment