30 July 2014

Sunny and HOT!

It's fabulous weather out. The sun's out and there're blue skies. Perfect day for laying out. That's one thing I miss from Michigan. We used to have a deck out back and I could lay out to my heart's content.

It's too hot and I have no place to lay out down here. I'd kill for a pool and some sun tan lotion. And some cool refreshing beverage, preferably with some alcohol.

It's also humid out. I was actually perspiring in the shade today. I would have stayed home but I had to go pick up my bus pass. For $2 I can ride the bus for a month. It used to be free, but it's still a bargain.

Still a quiet week. No drama after last week. My finger is almost back to normal. Amen. Nothing much to report.

Jean-Luc has been very needy again. He likes to hop on my lap and take a little nap. This is usually when I plug in a movie so we won't be disturbed. Everybody loves him. He's so loving and affectionate. Not like some other cats I know.

Just wanted to say hello.

Chiflaco out.

No comments:

Post a Comment