13 July 2014

Pepsi vs Coke

This is a heated debate. Which is tastier, Pepsi or Coke? Well, here's my two cents.

Hands down Pepsi is better. I had my first Pepsi in Mexico decades ago. It was so tasty and sweet. When I came back to the states, I tried Pepsi and while it was great, it wasn't as tasty as the Mexican formula.

Yesterday I drank a Coke. It was almost flat and not as tasty as Pepsi. I should have gotten a Dr. Pepper. When I go to a restaurant I always order Pepsi. If they don't have it, I will order a Dr. Pepper or water. I have to make a statement.

The added plus of Pepsi, is that Joan Crawford backed it in the 60's. Her last husband was with Pepsi and she demanded Pepsi products be served on-set. Of course I love Joan and she is a native San Antonian.

PEPSI ALL THE WAY.

Chiflaco out.

No comments:

Post a Comment