06 July 2014

Ladies Who Lunch

It's been a quiet week. We were supposed to go to a rugby game today but that fell through.

Mike, Tony, and I went to lunch. They picked me up after church, like I was gonna go. At least the roof is still standing.

We went to Sam's Burger Joint on Grayson off Broadway. We had a fun time as usual. I've been on a swiss and onion mood for some reason. Just can't get enough.

Afterwards, they opened a gift I got them. It was a house warming gift, or a happy-you-moved-in-together gift. I got them a wind chime with crosses because they're so spiritual. I always know how to give gifts. I don't accept them but I love to give.

I kinda hate seeing them together. Makes me wish I had someone. But I've already decided the kitchen is closed. I will never be in another relationship. Too bad because I have so much to offer.

Chiflaco out.

No comments:

Post a Comment