13 July 2014

Amen

I went to church with Mike and Tony today. Why I don't know. Well, Mike's birthday is next week and he's working so I wanted to take him out for lunch. So rather than them going to church and picking me up and dropping me off, I went to church to save them a trip.

The Metropolitan Community Church is for all purposes a gay church. Founded decades ago I think in California, they are country wide and maybe worldwide, I'm not sure.

Anyhoo, every other word out of their mouth is amen. The first few times were okay, but really. It's a beautiful Sunday, amen. Hope you had a great week, amen. The lord is with us, amen. You get the picture.

It's just not for me. I was bored out of my gourd and laughing inside. I don't know how I made it through the service, amen, but I did, amen. LOL.

Well, whatever floats your boat.

Anyhoo, we went to Luther's where we pigged out. I had the brisket sandwich and it was succulent, amen. Not to be outdone, we even had dessert. And I'm not one for dessert, but it was a special day.

I had the chocolate dream or something like that. A chocolate cake over a bed of Oreo's with vanilla ice cream and whipped cream. It was evil, amen.

Well, it was nice to see them. We see little of each other and moreso now that Mike moved in with Tony. I think I wrote here that Tony lives in Boerne, which is a small burg west of here. They say it's close, but to me it seems like across the country.

I'm happy for them and a bit envious. I remember being in relationships and looking out for my boyfriend or him looking out after me. I see that and I'm happy for Mike. Seeing them is nauseating though. Too much sugar! Amen! LOL.

And, I'm stuffed. I will not be eating tonight. I feel like a beached whale. But a contented one. Amen.

Chiflaco out.

No comments:

Post a Comment