24 July 2014

Drs Visits

I have callouses on my feet that are very uncomfortable. I went to a podiatrist a while ago and he pared them off. He suggested I get pedicures saying that they can whittle down the callouses. NOT!

So I went to the doctor to get a referral. Guess I'll just see the podiatrist regularly to take care of them.

While at the doctor's, I mentioned some dry, itchy skin on my shoulder and ears. He said it was scabies and gave me a script for it. Turns out scabies are transmitted by cats! Jean-Luc gave them to me. I have to think about getting rid of him but that's impossible. Guess I'll have to live with scabies.

I also mentioned a swollen index finger. I bought a ring that got stuck and infected my finger. The doctor couldn't do anything for me but gave me the number to an urgent care clinic where they might have a ring cutter.

So today I went to the clinic and the doctor was able to cut it off. He bandaged my finger and gave me an ice pack. I feel so relieved. My finger was really bothering me. The swelling made my finger very tender. Okay, it hurt like hell. I had to do something about it. I did like the ring, it was a Buddha head and I kept it as a remembrance.

My finger is almost back to normal. I can still feel the ring even though it's not there anymore. My finger is still swollen but not as tender as it was before.

Other than that, I'm doing okay. I'm on the road to recovery. And I went by the pharmacy to pick up my script for scabies, and they didn't have it! They had to order it and should be delivered tomorrow. I'm very anxious about it.

Jean-Luc has been very attentive. Guess he knows something's up. He doesn't know that he's the reason I'm sick. Poor baby. I just can't give him up. We're too much in love to let a little medical problem come between us.

Chiflaco out.

No comments:

Post a Comment