21 July 2014

Doing Better

I'm doing a whole lot better today. Victoria stopped by last night and suggested Vic's Vapor Rub. I snapped and rubbed some on. I almost immediately felt better.

I rubbed some more today and I just came back from the dead. I also had some chicken soup from Oasis. I love their soup with white meat, potatoes, celery, zuchinni and rice. I always order extra rice.

I ate some and felt great. I already told Mike next time I get sick to remind me to use the vapor rub. I know he'll remember. I know I'll forget.

I've been taking Nyquil and Dayquil and that's helped a lot. Of course the gargling also helped. It's just so nice to be back from the dead.

I just need days of recuperation and more chicken soup. I'll eat some just to be on the safe side.

Chiflaco out

No comments:

Post a Comment