18 July 2014

Summer Cold

This is not funny. I've had a cold for two weeks now. Stuffy nose, sneezing, stuffy head, coughing, at least my fever broke a few days ago.

I am gargling with salt water or hydrogen peroxide. It's on the label, strange but true. I've done everything but chicken soup. That's next on the agenda.

Maybe that's why I haven't shown any interest in anything. I've tried to watch a movie or read but nothing keeps my attention.

I went to therapy today but my heart was just not in it. I'm doing okay but I still go for the disability portion. If they should investigate, they will see that I'm still seeing a therapist.

And my psychiatrist got booted. I have to start all over again. It's kinda difficult finding someone new. I have to feel them out to see if I'll be comfortable with them. We'll see.

I'm off to bed already. I'm gonna take some Nyquil and go to bed.

Chiflaco out.

No comments:

Post a Comment