05 February 2012

Moody

HP and I got together Friday and I'd just gotten home from the doctor's office. We had lunch at Oasis and by the time I got home I wasn't feeling well.

I lay down while he surfed the net. I was very out of it and he gave me a great massage, from what I remember. Finally it was decided that he would go home and we'd get together Saturday.

I fell asleep and woke up feeling worse. I was burning up yet the thermometer reading was 97. Hmmmm.

I had talked to D and her husband L were gonna take me to look at a chair for the apartment. I called to cancel and she sounded concerned. It's the AIDS is what I like to say.

I did get together with HP Saturday but my mind's blank on what we did. Purple 13 likes to call it a senior moment. I have them all the time and I sometimes am in the middle of a sentence I forget and just say I got lost. I keep getting lost more and more frequently.

Nice way to start a month.

Chiffie out.

No comments:

Post a Comment