10 February 2012

A Babe!

So there I was getting into the elevator when I heard a voice to hold it for him. Hold what =)

In he walked with his bike. His name is F and he's gotta be at least 6'7", I mean I had to look up to him. My eyes were in front of his nipples which is one of the things that I find attractive in a man.

So we introduced each other and I gave him my name and unit number. He's probably in his late teens early twenties. He's so young. I could be an older brother to him. More like a grandmother I can hear HP say.

We've seen each other more and more often. I want him. But he's so young. He looks like he's twelve or something like that.

I'm forever looking for him to casually bump into him. Guess I'll keep you abreast, get it?, of the situation.

Chiffie

No comments:

Post a Comment