30 January 2012

Eating

It's weird but some days I'm not hungry. I do go through the routine of eating something, so I kinda have to force myself to eat something.

I went to group today and we got stuck in the rain. I caught the trolley that leaves me in front of my apartment. I came home and again not hungry. I did have a bagel and that was it for the night.

When I got home Jean Luc had a shit fit. He was meowing like there was no tomorrow. He jumped into my arms and started licking my hand. It took him a while to calm down. Nice to be missed.

I think he just acted that way because he was hungry, but that wasn't it. I filled his bowl but he was still following me around the apartment. When I was ready to give him some loving, he decided to eat and then curled in his pillow next to the computer. He was out and slept a good four hours.

Chiffie out.

No comments:

Post a Comment