09 February 2012

Hectic Thursday

I almost wrote Friday, it was kinda sorta bad day. I waited for 30 minutes for the 91 Fredericksburg Rd skip stop. Then we hit the train waiting more time. Then the bus driver said one of the tires was flat and we could wait for another bus or go to the stops we just left or the coming stop.

I stayed put. Sho'nuf we walked to the new bus. The route does not stop at the next stop but we did today because of the flat. So we got everybody back in and what do you think happened? We had another train! !Ahi Caramba!

So I get to the stop I needed which was on the opposite side of Fredericksburg. So there I was schlepping through all the mess. Traffic was horrible of course. I finally made it to the suite of my psychiatrist and there were six buildings to choose from.

Being the adventurer that I am, I went into the first building and voila!, there it was. I was PO'd until I opened the door and was greeted with nice calming music. I filled out paperwork and was immediately taken in to Dr J's office.

Dr J is my kinda man. He's attractive and smart and listens and remembers everything I've talked to him about. A man who listens?, again, how often do you see that?

We had a nice visit. I calmed down with him and updated my chart and talked about a medication suggested by my neurologist. So that was that, I crossed over to the shopping strip and got me some bagels. They were out of my favourite bagel, but the manager said next time I go out I can call ahead and they'll have a fresh batch waiting for me.

Then I caught up with HP and had dinner at the Black Eyed Pea. He too had an exhausting day at work. We were gonna do HEB, but he was too tired and I was semi-frazzled, so we can go tomorrow.

I finally came home and had me a fabulous refreshing beverage. And how was your day?

Chif out

No comments:

Post a Comment