19 February 2012

Nasty Taste

I spent part of the day spewing breakfast and lunch. I was careful with dinner and had a bagel. I think I got a tad ambitious with today. But it was not to be.

Of course I spent most of the day in bed and getting up to take care of business. The other times I do get up in the middle of the night and see if any of the guys want to come out.

And then when I least expected, I started vomiting again. At least there was no blood this time around.

HP knows what I'm going through, he's gone through several of my symptons, so he can be there for me. He really tries his best, but sometimes I'm just not in the mood.

Don't worry. It comes and goes. I like it when it comes along and I can get things done for him. He is a very special man who saved me several times.

Chiffie


No comments:

Post a Comment