15 February 2012

Merry Maid

It came outta nowhere. I got the clean bug. I went on a cleaning rampage. I swept, mopped, and vacuumed. This was easy. Tomorrow I might hit the tub. The infamous tub that was my torture chamber not so long ago. Still seams like it was last week rather than a year and a half.

I even washed my bed spread and JL's pillow. He loves it when I do laundry and he goes crazy with the warmth and scent. Sho'nuf, he went crazy with the spread and then he ran to his pillow and started sniffing and kicking around. He's such a spoiled child.

Nothing else going on. I've spent this past week waiting to get a chair I got at Desks Galore. They advertise on TV, so I thought I'd get better service. The ad says they will deliver the next day. What they don't say is there is a $90 for that delivery. My chair will magically appear when they have other deliveries in downtown. In other words, wait.

Ya'll have a fabulous day.

Chiff

No comments:

Post a Comment