23 January 2012

Pity Party for 1

My depression rolled over to this week. There's nothing to do just let it pass. I've tried all the things but it's still there. There will be a level in my system.

This morning I spent talking to people all around. I think it was in August that I got my hearing tested and was told I need a hearing aid. Like hello, everybody I know knows that.

Turns out that Humana would not pay for my hearing aid. Now turns out Aetna will pay for some of it. I'm kinda out of this but they will pay the amount I forgot. I still have $650 outta pocket for it. That got me down again.

I'm working with the doctor's office on this and they referred me to another agency that might pay the amount. So I need to call them in the morning to see what's going on.

Chiflado out.

No comments:

Post a Comment