13 January 2012

Out and About

HP decided to have a different Saturday for moi's sake. We went to lunch at Romanos Italian restaurant. It was different than other restaurants in the area. Our entrees were fantabulous.

After that, we went to HEB for supplies. I wanted to get some chicken to make soup if the need calls for it. We'll see what tomorrow expects.

We'll see what tomorrow brings. Oh, I'm doing a whole lot better than last week. Granted I was at home in my flannel jammies and enjoying the day. But HP suggested we go out. And out we did.

We had a fabulous lunch and then went to HEB. So there I was, getting all the makings for chicken soup. All I can say is Halleleluia. I got everything on my list and had to use the little boys room. When I came out, my cart was missing.

Long story short, somebody took my cart and I never saw it again. How rude. So, I had to enter and see what goes again.

Chiffiie out

No comments:

Post a Comment