21 January 2012

Panic V Anxiety

I'm in one of my moods as usual. I forget the difference between panic and anxiety attacks. At least I stay home. The other times I've gotten them I've been out and about.

It just comes out for minutes or hours. The other day I got one one block from home. All of a sudden the earth shook and I was like in jello where everything moved around me. I just walked faster and got home in time to hide them.

I woke up with these feelings and stayed in bed all day. I'm having a hard day of numbness. I get these feelings all over and I get them to the point where I shake all over. Right now I'm having what I like to say, are mini-orgasms.

They're absolutely fabulous. They get to the point of wanting a cigarette which I don't have but do hang with the smoking neighbours. I want to have sex just to see if it's the same thing. Like I need sex these days. Been there done that.

I'm having a glass of Gallo Sambria. I always get compliments from male buyers at the stores. I didn't know it's that good. Girl, I know nothing about booze just that it's good for us. When HP threw away his booze and brought it over for me to entertain with them. Der! Honey I went threw them like in one week. Throw away the booze...Honey, that's just alcoholic abuse if you ask me.

More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment