27 January 2012

Just Schleping

Had a great day today. HP came over as usual and we visited for a while. Then the idea for lunch came up. After naying several choices, we decided on Olive Garden. I hadn't been in decades.

Our waiter was gorgeous of course. I wonder if management looks especially for hotties. But there were several and I loved it. HP told me several times to stick my tongue back where it belongs.

Lunch was great as always and the dessert was mouth watering orgasmic. That was the first taste. I took my sweet time savoring it all.

While we were there we went to Target. I had to get some new chones. :-0 remember? Then we parted ways for the day. We'll see us tomorrow. He's been giving me manicures, he's such an angel.

And here we are. I did forget that he went to Einstein's and got me some of my favourite bagels. So I'm set for the week. Sometimes I just have a bagel for dinner for those weird days that I'm not hungry. Me? not hungry? yeah right. But I do have my days.

Chiffie out.

No comments:

Post a Comment