02 December 2009

Mental Health Day

I don’t think this has ever happened to me. I had appointments with my psychiatrist and my analyst today.

Still talking about depression and suicide. Also brought up my sister’s death that I cannot let go of. I don’t know what she would think of my mourning. She was so vivacious and full of life and I remember laughing a lot with her. So I honour her by laughing is one thing I got out of today.

The other thing is quite the Mexican thing, I have a votive candle lit every day in her memory. And it’s the same kind of candle she used to light in her home. Of course I go to the cemetery periodically to visit and talk and clear my head.

As if that wasn’t bad enough, my zipper broke on my jacket so I’m gonna have to get a new one. If it’s not one thing it’s another.

1 comment:

  1. at least it wasn't your fly!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete