28 December 2009

Great News

Well, looks like I survived another holiday. Whoever decided to put all these holidays at the same time of year has a sadistic sense of humour. I managed to avoid all the movies and carols. It’s just another day of the year as far as I’m concerned.

Just got back from the doctor’s with some good news, apparently my new cocktail is working because my t-cell count went up. Before Mess says anything, I don’t mean that kind of cocktail, although I could always use a good Hush Puppy. While it’s not much to some of us, my t-cell count is now 150. I’m also still undetectable.

Also great news is everything else is okay, my liver, blood pressure, I even lost some weight. Guess I can pat myself on the back. I’m obviously doing something right. An overall great doctor’s visit except I forgot to get my H1N1 flu shot but I can always get that another day.

1 comment: