18 December 2009

Nothing going on

Sorry I haven’t blogged anything lately. There’s just nothing going on. My life is on auto pilot and everything else is on auto also.

I did go see my analyst Wednesday, but I’ve been in such a good mood it was almost a waste of time. Still talking about my sister’s death. Alright, it’s 22 years, let it go, I know. Easier said than done.

Just spoke to Mess and he’s the one that told me I haven’t updated my blog. Guess no news is good news. Hush Puppy invited us to dinner tomorrow night, but Mess has plans with his sister. I’ll see him Sunday at group.

I’ve been lucky in avoiding the holiday farce. I have received some cards but who cares? Just another day I say to myself. And it’s that attitude that’s been helping me out. The dreaded day is a week away it just sneaks up on one, and then it’s a whole new year, another year of auto pilot.

No comments:

Post a Comment