15 January 2010

Jean Luc

Well this was a no brainer. Since I am a Francophile, my baby’s name is Jean Luc. Of course the name is more for me than for him.

He finally came out of hiding Sunday and I showed him where the cat food and water is. He loves to get into the cabinets and lies out on my linen. He’s also very possessive with me. I must pay attention to him and he doesn’t like it when I’m at the computer because that time should be for him.

I almost named him Dot Com or Windows because one of his favourite spots is my computer chair. He is very much Chiflado and I will not get on the computer if he is on the chair.

And he loves to chew on me. I have scratches from where he gives me special love bites. He doesn’t know it but he will be declawed sometime soon. He is neutered, so that’s one thing I don’t have to worry about.

Yesterday we curled up on the bed and took a cat nap together. It seems like I’ve had my baby for a while rather than a week. It would appear that we’re both content with each other.

2 comments:

  1. PURRRRRRRRFECT NAME! but Sylvester is going to e-mail him and warn him he's going to get a manicure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so very happy you found a companion, someone to look out for and keep you busy.

    ReplyDelete