19 March 2015

What a Whiner!

Bathroom Problems. I miss January and February when I had diarrhea. Now I'm constipated. I think it's because I'm taking my meds again. I do try laxatives with a stool softener but it's not working.

I did have a couple of movements this week but it wasn't due to the laxative. I produced some rock-hard turds. These things are like cement. They sink directly down to the commode. And then I have to triple flush. And then the commode took two days to function properly.

Weather. For the most part I love these cool mornings. But while it's 65 outside, it's 76 in my apartment and that's with the a/c on! My saving grace is that when I was having problems last May, management loaned my a window unit. And that really helps a lot. I turn it on at night because it just gets so hot.

Chiflaco out.

No comments:

Post a Comment