04 March 2015

Busy Day

I'm exhausted. Went to the therapist today for an assessment to see the psychiatrist. She said my sweats might be hormonal and suggested I talk to the psychiatrist or PCP.

She got me through to the psychiatrist today. He prescribed an alternative sleeping medication. Of course I forgot the name but I took the script to the pharmacy.

Then I went to the clinic. Dr. Martinez was kind of pissed that the case manager there was not able to help me with my meds. He did say the sweats might be because I haven't been taking my psych meds. He wrote me scripts for everything.

He did say everything was just about normal. All my organs are okay. My t-cell count went up from 89 to 125, that's good. The bad part was my viral load. It went from undetectable to 60,000! That was because I haven't taken my meds for two months.

I did forget to mention my libido which is way up. Tony says I got a good cell count because of all the sex. I just can't seem to get enough.

I then went to Oasis for their fabulous mole enchiladas. Not bad for $6.95. Enchiladas, rice, beans, salad and tea. I was happy.

Then I went to the pharmacy with all my scripts and new insurance card. I feel so relieved to get that back into swing.

I came home and took some Ibuprofen and lay down for about thirty minutes. I'm one tired boy. Something tells me I'll be getting a good night's sleep. Not to mention the fact that I didn't nap today.

Chiflaco out.

No comments:

Post a Comment