11 March 2015

Meds

I finally got my meds. I started taking them Sunday morning. The weird thing is that now I am constipated. Most AIDS patients have diarrhea with the cocktail. I have to be different.

An agency used to pay my co-pays. They've changed their policy and now I have to pay my co-pays. It's not much but I could use that money somewhere else.

Now for the sleeping situation. Ambien was just not working for me anymore. My psychiatrist wrote me a script for Trozodone. Each tablet is 150 mgs. He told me to take one before bedtime and if that doesn't work, take two.

I took two. I started yawning after 30 minutes so I went to bed. I just lay there. I was there for about two hours and then it was 10,30 a.m.! The tablets work. I do wake up groggy but I'm sleeping again.

The only problem is falling asleep. No matter what time I take the pills, I don't fall asleep until after 11 or midnight. Last night I took them at 8. I went to bed at 10,30 and I lay there for a while. I still didn't fall until 11 or midnight.

Oh well. At least I'm getting sleep. And I haven't napped since. I was so used to those naps but my body doesn't need them anymore.

Chiflaco out.

No comments:

Post a Comment