23 March 2015

Near Death Experience

I didn't see this one coming. I was at the crosswalk on Travis waiting to cross the street. I got the walk sign looked both ways like always and started crossing the street.

About a third of the way, cars started honking. The cars that had the right of way stopped and were honking. Some moron in an SUV on the phone came out of nowhere and swerved to miss the cars and barely avoided hitting me. He came so close I could see his face. 

And he just kept on talking. I literally saw my life flash in front of me. That was depressing. All I could think of was my Dad. There's a saying that's appropriate for times like this, Cosa Mala Nunca Muere! Bad things never die. And I didn't.

I went off the rest of the day after my heart stopped beating fast and went to my appointments.

Chiflaco out.  

No comments:

Post a Comment