12 May 2014

VIA Sucks!!!

Got my passport out and headed out to the barrio the other day. I had to go to the clinic pharmacy to pick up a script. It's a hassle but it's free.

I left here at 8,30 and ventured out. I had to take to buses to get there. Lots of waiting. The bright side is that I schlepped out in the morning before it gets hot.

I had to run another errand and I had to take three buses to get there. More waiting. Since I was out, I had lunch at a Chinese buffet. The embarrassing thing was that I was walking back to my table and my shorts started to fall down. Thank gawd I had showered that morning. I managed to hold on to my tray and lift my shorts up at the same time. Very talented.

Then I took the bus home and was exhausted by the time I got home. I got home at 2,15. That's almost six hours out of my day. Granted I don't do anything, it's the principle. I came home, took another shower and lay down. I didn't sleep, I just rested.

VIA sucks big time. Had I a car, I would have done my running around in an hour. I hope they fix VIA sometime soon.

Chiflaco out.

No comments:

Post a Comment