18 May 2014

Diana Ross

If you didn't know she was a faggot, you know now!

We all know where we were Thursday 21 July 1983. We were glued to the TV all set to watch Diana. She was giving a concert in Central Park.

The show started off great, great entrance. Then it happened, the wind started up and then it began to rain. Trouper that she is, she kept on performing. Then it got really bad and she had to stop but not before promising to return the next day.

Then Friday came and we were all drinking and ready for the show of a lifetime. Diana did not let us down as usual. She opened with I'm Coming Out and she ran from her trailer and up the steps to the stage and she just wowed us.

Miss Ross was Supreme. She gave a great concert and it went on for a while. But it was too short for us fans. I had a blast watching the concert. I splurged when I saw it on Amazon. I'm lucky to have it and will watch it periodically. I also was able to get her concert from Caesar's Palace which is another great concert. I remember I used to have it on laser disc way back when.

Should I even mention that I've seen her in concert? And she does not disappoint. I would love to see her again...maybe one day.

Chiflaco out.

No comments:

Post a Comment