02 May 2014

Busy Friday

I'm tired. I had a busy day. I started off by going to the clinic to get refills on some psych meds. They've been saying they're now taking my insurance. I've been talking to the insurance and they don't have the clinic in network. Well today they called the insurance and were on the phone about 30 minutes. They still couldn't find the clinic and Maria said they do take the insurance but they don't have the address. They're working on it.

Then I went downstairs for breakfast. I hadn't had chilaquiles is quite a while so I was sated. Then it was off to the library.

Then out of the blue I decided to go to Academy to buy some trunks. I need to start getting in shape. It's so difficult to find trunks without a print. I want a simple colored pair. I found a pair and now I have to get on the ball about swimming. Supposedly I can swim for free with a doctor's note which I have. We'll see.

Then I came home and crashed. I didn't nap, I just lay in bed catching my breath. I was tired.

Chiflaco out.

No comments:

Post a Comment