27 May 2014

Karma

I must have done something right in a previous life. I have great karma following me.

I have some great neighbours. I share things with them and they in return share with me.

Yesterday Andrew brought me some beer. He volunteers at church functions and people periodically leave booze behind. He brings me the leftovers. I share things with him. He sometimes forgets to go to the store and he comes down for a little bit of food. He also asks for pain killers which I never have. And he's gay friendly, he's real cool.

Victoria is a chef at Central Market. She periodically brings me a plate of food and it is always scrumptious. I in turn always share my baking with her and Natalie, and Joseph. They're all real cool also.

Natalie is Victoria's partner and she's studying to be a beautician. That means that she needs practice. So guess who gets free haircuts? She came over last night with her weed wacker and did a number on my hair. I was having a bad hair week and she came to the rescue.

I almost forgot Barbara. She's Chuck's sister and cherished friend. She sends me gift cards to HEB so I can go get some food and sundry items. I got a sister out of that relationship.

I am truly blessed.

Chiflaco out.



No comments:

Post a Comment