04 October 2013

Ladies Who Lunch

I treat myself periodically. I eat salads at home and eat smaller portions.

Eddie and I went to Bob's Big Burgers the other day. The food was awesome! I had a 50/50 burger which is Angus beef and bacon. OMG! It was fabulous.

The other thing that I liked about it is they have Pepsi!!! I was in heaven. Like I said, it was a treat.We also had onion rings and fried mushrooms. Again OMG!

I was stuffed. That was all the meal I had that day. We sat outside and people watched. There was a cute guy walking his poodle and Eddie struck up a conversation with him. Ya'll know how shy I am. I would never do that.

We had a great time. Wound up spending like two hours talking and laughing. I would definitely go again and I would recommend it. Here's the link http://www.bigbobsburgers.com/

If ya'll go, I hope you like it as well.

Chiflaco Out

No comments:

Post a Comment