04 October 2013

Doug

Doug is an older man I have the hots for. We've been very close and it's this side of a relationship. He's tall, handsome, and white.

We met a councilman the other day and I commented that he looked attractive. Doug said he's my type, tall, handsome and white. I said you just described yourself.

He's also a great baker. He recently gave me a bunt pan and a springform pan. I also have a cast iron skillet he gave me a few years ago.

Eddie and I got on the elevator one day and Doug was there looking for me. He was concerned because we had a lunch date and I missed it. He looked at Eddie and said what's this?

Afterwards, Eddie said he's perfect for me. I call Doug my Silver Daddy. And he gives great hugs. Next time I'm gonna try a little harder. Mike also thinks he's great for me. I didn't know people cared about me that much.

We'll see what happens. We've been very close for the past nine years. It's just a matter of time. He also makes the best vodka martinis I've ever had. One day we had a lunch to go to and we each had about three martinis. I can't believe we went out that day.

I'll keep you posted.

Chiflado out.

No comments:

Post a Comment