28 October 2013

Depression

Don't know why it happens but it does. I can feel a depression coming or it just hits me out of the blue. This one came out of the blue.

I was minding my own business when it hit me and hit me hard. I couldn't stop crying. I'm still depressed but I know why this time. Personal of course. Nothing I would share here.

I've been sleeping a lot lately. These naps keep me in bed thinking. Thinking of a lot of things and one. I've dealt with these feelings for over four decades now. 

Spent the day in bed today. Jean-Luc was beside me and he helps out a lot. I am truly blessed to have him in my life. He keeps me centered. 

I only had toast for dinner. That was all I could keep down. I wake up ready for bed. I hate this. But what can I do? No medications or therapy can help me when I'm blue. 

Nothing much going on. Just stay in bed is all I'm doing. I want to do things but my heart's not into them. 

Chiflaco out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment