04 October 2013

Baking

Lately I've been baking as therapy. My friends here have been impressed with my baking. My specialty is carrot cake. They oohed and ahed went they tasted it. I just do it for attention. I like the limelight.

Eddie also noticed that my memory has improved since I started baking. I never keep track of things like that. And another neighbour, Victoria, has also seen a change in me.

I just know that I like following the directions and whipping up something spectacular. I rarely eat any of my creations.

Doug is also a good baker and cook. I guess he does it for therapy also. He's always giving food away and I'm on his distribution list. I just know that I'll enjoy his cooking.

He brought over a vegetable soup the other day and it was so tasty. Kinda caldo de res without the res. I can hardly wait for his next creation.

Chiflado out.

No comments:

Post a Comment