13 October 2013

Dr's Visit

Went to see my doctor Friday. I went to get a letter allowing me to swim at the Natatorium for free. He gave me the letter with all the info. I've been wanting to go for the past year but could not afford the visits. Hopefully with this note I'll be able to swim and get my girlish figure again.

While I was there I also mentioned my bad right shoulder. It's been bothering me for a while. I woke up one morning with a sharp pain. He gave me a script that seems to be working. 

Also talked about my high blood pressure. I've been good, but lately, I have been having headaches that I think are because of my blood pressure. He also gave me a script for that and we'll see what happens. 

Nothing much going on. Just waiting around to go swim.

Chiflaco out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment