26 December 2010

Today w/Hush Puppy

HP got back into town around lunchtime. We had planned Chinese food and I called Mess to see if he wanted to join us, but he said he'd pass on us.

HP and I coordinated bus routes, etc. I waited under five minutes and he showed up. Hug, hug, kiss, kiss and we walked to a Chinese restaurant in a shopping strip.

The company was great as was as the food. He asked about yesterday and I told him that he missed out on a great spread. We had appetizers of fried won tons with cream cheese, and he ordered shrimp toast.

I had a triple delight, which was chicken, beef, and shrimp and it was so delicious. I don't remember, but I think he ordered something with shrimp and beef maybe. I just know it looked tasty.

I was ravenous so I ate my whole plate. HP ate about half and got a to-go box for lunch tomorrow. Then we walked to the bus stop where we waited for the bus. He waited until the bus showed up. Gurl, I ain't that helpless. But we look out after each other.

1 comment:

  1. how nice....I had a triple delight the other night

    ReplyDelete