22 December 2010

Again?

Yesterday I had a great day, perfect weather and all that jazz. Today is a different story, it was cool weather and I should have worn a jacket when I ventured out today.

So, there I was schlepping to the Blanco Cafe minding my own business. I turned the corner and started walking up St Mary's St. Out of the blue I tripped and fell on my belly. At least I didn't injure anything.

There was no one around except for a homeless woman taking up the whole bench and she asked if I was okay. I did have to maneuver to the bench for me to pull myself up. I'm okay I said to the invisible crowd. And I dashed to Blanco Cafe before anything else happened.

What is it with me and gravity? At least I was having a great hair day!

1 comment:

  1. kind of humbling when the homeless people ask if you are ok, huh?

    ReplyDelete