27 December 2010

And then...

...I woke up. I looked around to see what was going on. I saw the curtain and liner on the bathroom floor. I looked for the curtain rod and I realized it was under me. And then I passed out again.

I had periods of consciousness followed by unconsciousness. I had my wits about me and I finally figured out I was lying on the top parts of the liner and curtain. I had a throbbing pain on my back and realized it was the curtain rod.

I tried to maneuver around but movement was limited. And I passed out. I think I slept more than time I was awake. I finally was able to get all the shower paraphernalia out of the tub and on the bathroom floor. I also discovered it was some curtain hooks I was lying on that added the pain.

I had a throbbing pain but didn't know know where it was coming from. But it felt great to get that stuff out of the way. It dawned on me that the throbbing was coming from my back and I was able to get the rod out from under me and threw that on the bathroom floor. Again, black out.

The bathroom has no windows. I couldn't tell the time of day let alone what day it was. My bathroom wall faces the elevators and every time I heard people waiting for the elevator and I started yelling hoping someone would be nice enough to investigate.

I came to the realization that I was stuck for good. I kept hoping I would get found. If I got thirsty I would drink water from the spigot. And I kept
trying get up, but it was impossible.

I would wake up periodically and take long hours assessing the situation.
I was still in the tub, nobody knew I was there. And through it all I knew someone will come and free all.

And then the inevitable thing happened. I had to go #1 and I couldn't hold
loo. I finally decided to give up and see what happened. I wound up urinating on myself but what else could I do?

I started hallucinating and seeing people that weren't there. And I had some out there kind of stories that everyone laughed at when I was under the influence.

And poor Jean Luc. He would come in and demanded I feed him and give him water. He also wanted me to clean his litter box. Poor baby he wound up drinking out of the commode and that brought a tear to my eyes.

How long was I out and when would I be rescued?


1 comment:

  1. i'm glad there's an intermission. I need more popcorn! wow, everything but the bloodhounds nipping at your behind!

    ReplyDelete