22 May 2010

Wacky Week

Wow! This has been an interesting week for the Posse. HP wasn't feeling well so he went to the doctor. Turns out his glucose level was over 400! As a diabetic he should know better. He thought it was something worse.

We still don't know the story on Mess but his foot was in his mouth again and it got infected. He was in Urgent Care and is bedridden and has a friend over daily and his sister in the evening looking out after him.

And me, I'm only depressed. Anxious even. I have this surgery looming in my future. I wish they wouldn't have scheduled it so far ahead. I just want to get it over and done with and get some results back asap.

But we're big boys and we'll get through whatever comes our way.

1 comment:

  1. what a damn week! and Sly is sick too! To the vet tommorrow!

    ReplyDelete