01 May 2010

Nada

Nothing much going on. I'm starting to feel a bit blue for some reason and I've been doing so well lately.

I haven't been feeling well lately either. I wake up, have some de-calf and toast followed by a cat nap. There's always a lunch because of the HIV meds and sho nuff there will be another cat nap sometime.

I did get out yesterday. I went to an agency to get a monthly bus pass for May. It got kind of scary because I forgot which stop to get off at and the same thing happened on my return trip. When I remember my stops I just chant them over and over in my head so I won't forget to get off. Please don't tell me it's Alzheimer's I have to add to my list. B says it's just age. But it's happening more and more frequently.

...13 Days until the Camp Out...

No comments:

Post a Comment